Saturday, October 5, 2013

Feeling Blessed

I woke up this morning to an empty house. Most of the family was off to Dublin for a soccer blitz (tournament) so I enjoyed a peaceful day of reading & cooking. The electricity went out this morning in every room except the kitchen. I’m assuming this is some type of sign from above like, “Hannah, get in the kitchen & become a good cook!” Anyway, I took a look at my blog this morning & to my surprise I saw that I just hit over 2,000 views! A huge smile swept across my face. A little over a year ago I made a 5 Year Bucket List. Among many other things, starting a blog was one of my goals. When I decided to travel I thought this was a perfect opportunity to start. I never once thought that one month into my journey it would have over 2,000 views. Getting messages from old acquaintances from high school & college saying how interested they are in my adventures, receiving emails from former co-workers telling me how much they enjoy my blog, hearing from my brother’s girlfriend that her friends in Brazil are reading or simply receiving comments from my family & friends on my posts brings a smile to my face every single day. So I’d like to send a sincere thank you to everyone who is taking time out of their busy days to read my posts. My journey has left me feeling nothing but blessed so far & I am very excited for what’s still ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I am obsessed with your blog and living vicariously through you with each post! I did study abroad for 6 weeks in London so if you make it there I have tons of sights to see and areas you might like!

    ReplyDelete